Monday, September 15, 2008

Speck - Week 10

Speck is now in Week 10. I'm very excited for next week's doctor's appointment, where I think we will be doing another ultrasound and listening for a heartbeat! Click here for more details on how speck is growing.

I'm still feeling relatively symptom free. I did have a couple of "oh I think I'm gonna puke" moments last week (right after I bragged in my last post about not having any morning sickness), but they were brief and uneventful. I was so bloated earlier this weekend that I did get a preview into what I'll look like in a month, but it was good timing because nobody asked me if I wanted any tequilla when we went on the Jose Cuervo tour.

I'm sleeping a ton, and I am really glad that I had these five weeks free of work. Since I'm not ready to make an announcement to an employer, I don't know how I would have suffered through all of the fatigue at work. And from everything I have read, I should be getting some of my energy back during the second trimester---just in time to start a new job!

2 comments:

  1. Time for the other grandma to weigh in with a comment now that I've finally figured out how to do this. You know how excited I am for both of you!! Kristin and Rich couldn't believe I kept your secret for so long!! Your blog is such fun to read and to know more about your pregnancy than I did my own!!!! Love to the THREE of you!!! Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Margaret,
    YEAH for Grandmas, I have told EVERYONE I know!!!!
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete